THE DIRTY ARMY: Hi Nik. So I wanted to ask you why you say nose jobs before +2′s. The reason I ask is because I’m planning on getting a breast lift and augmentation. When I was 18 I had a nice perky natural D cups, but as you know those sag and deflate with age. I’ve also broken my nose and now its crooked so I also want to get that done. I’ve put aside enough for a quality set of +2′s but after seeing this post I question if I should go for the nose first. I’m married so I’m not concerned about tricking a man with my massive +2′s. PS those are not my boobs in the picture. THANKS!!!! I appreciate your advice!
A guy will only look at your chest 13% of the time, the other 87% he is forced to look at your face. A real man loves to kiss a beautiful face.- nik