Jordan West — Drug Dealing Bar Owner Pedophile

Jordan West — Drug Dealing Bar Owner Pedophile

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik its time we updated the gossip about this loser Jordan West is famous on this site for owning the nastiest bar in Kingston The Spot. Him and his partner Matthew McEwen have been caught spying on girls with cameras in the girls washroom, they have been caught watering down the alcohol, they let underage kids into the bar then get them drunk and take advantage of them, they are dealing all sorts of drugs and are using the spot to launder their money. But the most recent news is Jordan West has been charged with sexual invitation, sexual interference and sexual assault all towards a minor. The charges didn’t make the news because the girl is 14 and there is a publication band on it. Please post this creep again so that everyone will stay away from his bar and not support a pedophile. People need to know that this dude is nothing but trouble.

Your email address will not be published.

1. Pete the freakSeptember 23, 2018 at 2:44 PM

I’ve never seen a comment have so many people defending a scum bucket… Pete Tsonos the original poster of this nonsense about Jordan. Who else would write 15 defense replies but the person himself! Pete seriously get a life. You are a rapist, you did rape Lyndsey, you drive a moped and live at your parents house. You haven’t had a gf in 20 years. Looooooser lol

2. life FoodsSeptember 23, 2018 at 7:33 AM

Jordan is a rapist.

3. NadirSeptember 23, 2018 at 7:29 AM

Jordan the pedophile

4. DavidSeptember 22, 2018 at 7:22 PM

How come you never see any other bar owners posted on this site? The Hub, Tommys, Toucan, even Barcadia have never been posted. This shows you how much Jordan and The Spot deserve to be on here. Jordan and his partner Matthew McEwen have been posted dozens of times and they continue to say they’re innocent. I have never heard anything bad of any other bar owner in Kingston but these clowns that own The Spot deserve every bit of publicity they get.

• BethOctober 1, 2018 at 8:31 AM

Because all those bars are owned by ppl over 40 so nobody is jealous lol

• oh reallyOctober 2, 2018 at 11:58 AM

Tommy isn’t over 40. Jordan posting as Beth haha. You should get Tommy to run the spot Jordan, maybe it will start to make sum money

5. warningSeptember 22, 2018 at 3:42 PM

Things are going to get ugly now Jordan.

6. HailySeptember 22, 2018 at 9:03 AM

Jordan is a rat and is working for the police. How do you think he hasn’t been shut down yet.

7. you know whoSeptember 22, 2018 at 7:46 AM

I dated Jordan and all he did was smoke weed and do lines.. He is obsessed with himself and social media. I can’t see why anyone would ever want to date him.

8. Matthew McEwenSeptember 22, 2018 at 6:58 AM

I will pay $1500 to anyone who has the balls to say this about Jordan to my face. Come to The Spot and fight me if you think you are tuff. $1500 if you think you can knock me out. I dare any one to try.

• A girlSeptember 24, 2018 at 3:20 PM

Ok I’ll stop by no problem

9. B.September 21, 2018 at 6:58 PM

Jordan asked me out and when I told him to leave me alone he started stalking me. I had to call the police and he tried calling my work to get me fired. I found out later he did this to several people. If you shut him down he tries to get you fired from your work. He’s a little b1tch to do that, especially to young girls who don’t want anything to do with his old a55.

10. ParkerSeptember 21, 2018 at 3:20 PM

Jordan likes 16 year olds. Believe me I should know

11. Queens UniversitySeptember 21, 2018 at 2:58 PM

We laugh at this club. We go there as a joke to see the local dirtbags, especially the ugly crackhead locals who think they’re hot stuff. It’s funny getting some creepy old dude try to pick us up. We know who the owners are and we see them drinking every night with their sketchy friends. We hardly spend any money there so how is it possible for such a grub bar to stay open? Drugs

12. Matthew McEwenSeptember 21, 2018 at 2:42 PM

Jordan is my partner and he’s my best friend. He gives the best hand jobs and he likes to tickle me when he kisses me all over. He doesn’t judge me, doesn’t care that I’m extremely fat and overweight. He buys me McDonalds and Burger King every night. Together we have stolen over 400 Thousand from our family. We make a great team.

13. Pete TsonosSeptember 21, 2018 at 2:17 AM

Everyone knows Peter “Pete the Greek” is a rapist. He raped a girl named Lindsay years ago and has walked around denying it ever since. Why do you think you lost custody of your kid, that you never support, never send child support payments to and will never see, because you have a criminal record, your name is in the sexual offenders registry and yet you bad mouth Jordan and call him a snitch when you have called the cops on countless people. The KPF know what kind of a trash bag you are, Peter. Don’t comment on here acting like you’re high and mighty when you’re known to be a rapist, been to jail for it and have a criminal record to prove it. Look in the mirror before bad mouthing people and stop acting like you’re some nice guys with a squeaky clean back ground.

• Butthurt jordanSeptember 22, 2018 at 6:06 AM

Don’t you have minors to go creep out Jordan? Instead of commenting under fake names trying to make it seem like people actually like you HA HA HA leave Kingston your gross

• wonder womanSeptember 23, 2018 at 3:40 PM

and take that scab kayla shepherd and her fat pig matty mcewen with you

• fohdtSeptember 22, 2018 at 5:45 AM

This is the same guy who worked for you Jordan? If these allegations are true why would you hire him? Or are you making these lies up because you tried to screw him with his pay and he took you to the labor board? No one will believe anything you and Matt have to say because your reputation speaks for itself. Keep throwing out names you’ll never guess right

• Pete’s broken down MopedSeptember 21, 2018 at 7:51 PM

Post Pete!! He is actually a convicted rapist and around young girls at Trinity! He is the cleaner lol.

• MoochOctober 12, 2018 at 12:02 AM

What’s funny is how Jordan is insulting someone who has a job and is responsible but Jordan has taken thousands and thousands of dollars from his parents. This also shows how much respect you have for your employees and the person who cleans the spot. According to you Jordan your cleaner is a loser.

• HahahaSeptember 27, 2018 at 6:01 PM

Yeah but they aren’t in their 40s living at home with their parents living in the same bedroom that you grew up in. You’re like what 45, cleaning bars and living at home with your parents? That’s the best your life is? I want to grow up and be just like Pete, driving my moped around while I freeload at my parents house and can’t get a gf because what girl wants to go home to the guys parents house hahaha but you make fun of Jordan for having no money, good one.

• I ride a mopedSeptember 23, 2018 at 8:42 PM

Why you making fun of someone who rides a moped? I ride one. Everyone in Europe and Asia rides them.

• HahaSeptember 21, 2018 at 3:35 PM

Pete actually just got his pardon so I doubt any of these lies are true. You should do your research before trying to ruin a good man’s name. Google his name and nothing comes up with anything sexual. They don’t give pardons to anyone on the sex offenders list. You look desperate now because you don’t know who posted you so you’ll try anything. Posting lies about other people just makes you look more guilty.

• Shame to the posterSeptember 21, 2018 at 3:11 PM

I know Pete and he has never gone to jail for rape. Just look him up on the internet and you’ll see an assault causing bodily harm which I know for a fact is from him beating up a guy when he was a door man at The Elixir. If there were any sexual related charges they would be all over the internet which there isn’t because it’s a lie.
      He never lost custody to his kid because he never had him. The mother of his child took off when he was born so shame on you for saying this.

Why on earth would you bring Pete into this when he wants nothing to do with you. The fact you wrote those lies about him prove you think he posted this. You are pathetic, Pete is one of the nicest guys I ever met and he would do anything for anyone. No one who knows Pete personally will ever doubt his good character not like you guys who continue to prove why The Spot sucks.

Shame on you

• Jordan & MattSeptember 21, 2018 at 2:36 PM

Classic Jordan West and Matt McEwen comment. I’m leading towards Matt though. Spreading lies about someone to deflect the attention away from you. Keep it up boys, this is the type of thing that will get your face stomped in then your neck slashed. Find out who posted you before you start blaming the wrong person.

• interestingSeptember 21, 2018 at 2:30 PM

If this guy was was a rapist and on the sexual offenders registry there would be a record of it. I googled him and nothing came up. Looks like Jordan or Matt are trying to blame someone they think posted this. Just like did with Anthony Ambrose and Kayla Shepherd. Keep guessing Jordan you are still wrong.

14. 2018September 20, 2018 at 5:44 PM

Time to grow up Jordan. The bar should be a business not your personal place to break the rules. You are the only one responsible for your terrible reputation. You and Matt should be ashamed.

15. Reverend ButtsmackSeptember 18, 2018 at 3:44 PM

The Spot is a sacred place reserved only for those who value adolescent groping and casual pharmaceutical partaking. Any individual who disagrees needs a good Buttsmacking

16. lolSeptember 17, 2018 at 8:06 AM

We call Jordan unicorn head lol

• heheheheheSeptember 23, 2018 at 6:29 PM

That is hilarious. He’s so ugly

17. WESTSeptember 16, 2018 at 6:42 PM

Jordan is a disgrace to the family.He’s a retarded block

18. exSeptember 16, 2018 at 6:41 PM

Jordan is a narcissist and he’s too dumb to know it. He thinks he’s smart but he’s the dumbest business man in town. Ask him how much money they borrowed from family and friends and haven’t paid any back. If his bar was doing so well they would have money in the bank, not owe hundreds of thousands of dollars. He also likes dumb girls because any girl with half a brain wouldn’t go near him.

19. GrossSeptember 16, 2018 at 6:34 PM

Never mind jordan the pedophile, have you seen sausage hands fatty matty’s hands? He’s disgusting.

• let's play hide the fingerSeptember 20, 2018 at 5:48 PM

Hey, Kayla Shepherd really likes those fat nasty sausage hands of Fatty Matty’s.
      She’s use to taking 3 guys at once in one hole, but unfortunately with matty she can only take one of Matt’s sausage fingers at once per hole.
      His hands, like the rest of him are that f#cking big.
      And sh!tty Jordan is there filming the whole thing at Kayla’s request, to play back for Jordan and Matty later on, so Jordan and Matty can whack each other off to it

20. BatmanSeptember 16, 2018 at 6:33 PM

Jordan and Matt should just move out of town because their reputation is ruined for life. They are clinging onto that smelly bar because they have nothing else. No one will ever hire these losers. Jordan is a terrible DJ and Matt is a fat lazy dumb wanker.

21. The Dirtiest 3 people in KingstonSeptember 16, 2018 at 11:47 AM

Sleazy half bar owner Jordan West of the Spot Night Club in Kingston has made it back up on The Dirty again.
    You can also find his paedophile partner Matthew McEwen, the other half owner of the Spot Night Club on The Dirty as well.
    Along with Matthew McEwen’s sex depraved off again/ on again filthy sex craved girlfriend Kayla Shepherd on The Dirty.
    These people are ALL SUPER PERVERTED

22. KPHSeptember 16, 2018 at 11:33 AM

I think this guy has been on the dirty the most times of any one in Kingston. He sure knows how to piss off a lot of people. I don’t believe everything I read on here but this guy is dirty.

23. On behalf of every bar in KingstonSeptember 15, 2018 at 12:10 PM

Jordan you are the dumbest person. None of us want your bar to be shut down because we don’t want the garbage clientele you have. Welfare bums, people living off disability, drug dealers, pedophiles like you and your friends. We don’t have to worry about underage kids because they go to your bar. You sold drugs while DJing at Stages. You are a loser. You prey on young girls when you are 40 years old. You deserve to be locked up just like your customers. How many employees have you screwed out of money and other people who done work for you? No other bar takes advantage of their employees like you and your fat disgusting partner Mathew Mcewen.
    You are the laughing stock of Kingston.

• AmazingSeptember 16, 2018 at 8:50 AM

haha this was awesome. Jordan is a pathetic loser

• Shotssss firedSeptember 16, 2018 at 8:27 AM

HAHAHAHAHA GET EM!!! He literally walks around thinking he’s god gifts to this earth when in reality he’s the biggest joke in Kingston him and his whole family

• To be fairSeptember 16, 2018 at 4:53 AM

How much money do you think welfare bums have?!?! They live on limited income. Drug dealers and welfare bums don’t make jack in this town. So having said that, you’re giving that crowd a lot of credit. There is no way anyone in that category of people have money to spend every single week, maybe the first of the month. What about the rest of the month? So much for that theory.

• mrteaSeptember 20, 2018 at 12:57 PM

How are people on ODSP or assistance bad? I agree with how greasy the spot is but not everyone on assistance is the greasy people you see at a place like the spot

• Anthony ambroseSeptember 17, 2018 at 4:41 AM

False bro I’m on assistance and I’m always downtown Tommy’s or the spot is my jam

• ggttSeptember 16, 2018 at 5:32 PM

theory makes perfectly good sense. If you’re going to try to defend this goofball then leave your name Jordan lol that bar is the scum of kingston. If you walk into that place you’re a pathetic loser. Nothing but welfare bums, drug dealers and pedos there

24. yceuSeptember 15, 2018 at 4:16 AM

Only losers go to that place

25. Concerned citizenSeptember 14, 2018 at 1:09 PM

I stay away from The Spot and the only place to go is Stages or The Brass. At least I feel safe there.

26. FlashSeptember 14, 2018 at 8:49 AM

poor jordan is so nice. Can’t say the same for fatty matty

27. Jordan WestSeptember 14, 2018 at 2:49 AM

Right on cue. This is the exact same article as years ago. I’ve never been charged, this is humorous. There is no publication ban that would protect anyone for something like that. This is just my competitors doing the same thing they do every year. They can’t get me shut down any normal way, they resort to the same tactics. At least change up the story, this one is old old news. Snap jrwesty23, insta westy5000 if you have anything to say. Cheers

• DEVILSeptember 21, 2018 at 8:34 PM

You will pay for hurting so many young girls. I will forever haunt your soul

28. McNastySeptember 13, 2018 at 11:45 AM

jordan and his bar are the nastiest in kingston. only people that go there are welfare bums and drug dealers

29. FFSSeptember 13, 2018 at 5:19 AM

Again?!? I don’t even know Jordan, but the person that keeps posting him is a pathetic loser. Seriously, give it a rest.

• SpottySeptember 15, 2018 at 5:09 PM

No Jordan is the real loser

• SpottySeptember 13, 2018 at 11:53 AM

Jordan is the real loser here. He deserves to be put on blast. POS pedophile deserves to be shot

• AgainSeptember 17, 2018 at 4:49 AM

No Jordan didn’t post this. The person that keeps posting him is a pathetic little b1tch. If you had posted him once or twice I wouldn’t be saying this. But seriously how many times has this been? Let it go.

• SpottySeptember 16, 2018 at 11:29 AM

Jordan is the loser

• SpottySeptember 14, 2018 at 4:50 PM

no you are jordan, pedophile loser

• AgainSeptember 14, 2018 at 10:35 AM

No, you are the real loser here. Get a life.

30. MelSeptember 12, 2018 at 9:04 PM

Jordan is a complete idiot who thinks he’s God’s gift to young girls. He wonders why no girl will stay with him.

1 2 3