Amy Anna McMillan or Nikki Anderson — Deadbeat Mom & Heavy Shoplifter

Amy Anna McMillan or Nikki Anderson — Deadbeat Mom & Heavy Shoplifter

THE DIRTY ARMY: Amy McMillan is a 40 year old ex stripper, drug addict who lives on the street with her son and her dogs. She steals from stores usually in south end or vanier, like value village, dollarama, LCBO and grocery stores on a daily basis to survive because she rather spend money on her “man” than provide a home and a life for her child and 2 large dogs. She has not registered her child for school in 2 years and leaves her child unattended in a vehicle with 2 dogs for hours, sometimes days if she is on a binge. She drives this vehicles with fake plates, no insurance and no licence. She does hard drugs and talks about inappropriate things in front of her son. She has fits of rage and domestic disputes in front of her child. She does not allow her child to have friends, go out anywhere or even walk the dogs. This woman is a child abuser, animal abuser and she is proud of it. Please report this woman to the police or child protective services. The child and dogs desperately need a new life.

Your email address will not be published.

1. HahahaNovember 12, 2018 at 11:54 PM

This cow smashed my car my mans car she called cas on me and she wants my beautiful dogs and its cuz of her we are in the process of getting our new house this cow keeps keeps coming around and causes fights she is a geek phsyco cuz she desperate that shes alone shes so stupid she smashed my car on camera dummy lol

2. HahahaNovember 12, 2018 at 11:39 PM

Chantal benoit is obsessed and jealous of me she has no life works 2 days a week and claims shes tired…. she knocks on my mans door at 3am spends her days looking for reactions and vandalizes vehicles and tries to run ppl over with her jeep… she claims she dont want him but claims she was with him last friday this donkey is wacked and cant understand shes only there to get used she starts fught over apple pies cuz she eats like horse… get a life chantal and chase a guy whos single and stop makinh up lies cuz ur jealous….. get over dave u and him were over 2 and half yrs ago geek

3. HahahaNovember 12, 2018 at 11:33 PM

Never met chantal benoit a day in my life but claims she knows everything f***ing stalker bahahahahahahaa lmfaoooo

4. HahahaNovember 12, 2018 at 11:32 PM

Halarious chantal benoit … thought didnt want my man bahahahahahaha

5. HahahaNovember 12, 2018 at 2:16 PM

Someone should report chantal benoit to mental insitution after trashing my truck u stalker

• Stupidity Should Be Illegal!November 14, 2018 at 2:46 PM

Why ask Others when you’re the one who has an issue with this woman? Report her yourself!

6. HahahaNovember 12, 2018 at 2:14 PM

You dont want my man right chantal? U just made urself look retarded claiming he had his face in ur fat heifer last friday… wheres ur fiance now that ur a slut lololol ur pathedic

7. HahahaNovember 12, 2018 at 2:11 PM

Ur pathedic chantal benoit

8. Batgal613November 10, 2018 at 3:30 AM

So you come on here instead of reporting her? You sound jealous! Get a life and stfu pretty simple!

• Baddergal613November 13, 2018 at 2:43 AM

Hard to report someone with no address there smarta55.

• #StupidityShouldBeIllegalNovember 14, 2018 at 1:38 PM

I said the same thing, but I had not seen all of these comments, when I did lol oops …. Some people need more than 1 knowledgeable piece of advice, repeated to them, more than once

9. Wonder womanNovember 9, 2018 at 1:51 PM

So you post here and not call CAS?
    Your no better, give your head a shake

• SheraNovember 14, 2018 at 5:36 PM

She already called CAS they know shes a liar

• #StupidityShouldBeIllegalNovember 14, 2018 at 1:36 PM