Kris Schuh—West Hollywood—

Kris Schuh—West Hollywood—

THE DIRTY ARMY: If you see Kris run…….. Don’t hire her as your Lawyer….. Very Sly person. Nice up front. Takes the money to retain her. Then. ?????????????????????. It’s the truth. Took my money…. When I called about a status report. Line was Disconnected. Later.. Like.. A month.. I go to her office.. I was told she and the other guy.. Gone.. She had an Office with another Attorney.. He was gone too.. That’s my story.. I have nothing more to say..

Your email address will not be published.

1. SarahOctober 6, 2018 at 8:35 AM

Jason Cestaro told me your nothing but a two bit looser.

• Derrik T MichaelsSeptember 11, 2019 at 7:18 PM

That guy Jason who ever her is. Is right. Sally and Chrissy. Gio and the other ones are all involved in stealing money for their own personal gain.

2. DarleneOctober 2, 2018 at 6:21 AM

I heard… And more…

3. Maggie GSeptember 25, 2018 at 2:49 AM

Go Wisconsin.

• DarleneOctober 2, 2018 at 9:30 AM

WTF does Wisconsin got to do with this b1tch we talking about.

• Ted Le FranceSeptember 11, 2019 at 7:15 PM

Maggie know Chrissy and thinks Chrissy is great. And Barseen is great.

Maggie isn’t right in the head. I read her blogs. She’s a fool to trust Chrissy.

She will learn when they steal her money too

• Olof Mc DowellJuly 19, 2019 at 9:49 AM

This lady Maggie. Thinks Chrissy and Sally are great. And BarSeen the best App in thecUnivers.

Maggie loves to lick them out. Didn’t you Dykes stick togethee.

Maggie Gallegos is her name. I read her postings. All saying BarSeen rukrs…

4. Weho Gay mens ChoirSeptember 24, 2018 at 7:01 PM

She needs her a55 in Court. And she needs to be made to pay all the people back… Or Court should jail her.

• Yasmine BlackFebruary 17, 2019 at 9:26 PM

She has no money to pay any one back. The Woman is broke.

5. Todd Weho's JewSeptember 20, 2018 at 6:40 AM

Hey Dave… Your always with Krissy… Drunk…

I heard Monday. She was in Court.

Investifraud I mean Vestigate

She’s in Court for Fraud.

I heard that

• Clay BergmanApril 14, 2019 at 12:16 AM

Are you the same Todd from GoldCoast. Your friends with Jim Hall. How is he doing. Last time a few months back he was packing for his trip to Connecticut. If you see him tell him hi.

• Todd ParksSeptember 11, 2019 at 7:12 PM

Yes I am.

6. Nichole BlantonSeptember 14, 2018 at 11:03 PM

She runs an app called Vestigate. And I heard things about her and Vestigate. And that she used many people for money.

• Wendal GilesSeptember 11, 2019 at 7:11 PM

She screwed allot of people. And the ones she did. Are all taking legal action. I heard it will becone a class action lawsuit.

7. LTVandBNRSeptember 11, 2018 at 7:44 PM

This b1tch Krissy is a selfish.. Greedy b1tch. Throw her own Mother under the bus Im sure for money. Just look at her face…….. Pure Evil….

8. KenHSeptember 11, 2018 at 7:25 PM

Her Accountant even dropped her. Because the found out Kristin was acting fraudulent. They are Be Free Accounting in Pasadena Ca.

• Harold PaehullSeptember 9, 2019 at 5:07 AM

Yes I heard that. And Chrissy was furious. Oh well Chrissy.. You steal money. And didn’t tell the Accountant that you were pulling in money through Investors. Oh well. Be mad…. We like it when you get mad……. Score

9. Tanya HongSeptember 11, 2018 at 9:48 AM

I just read 4 blogs about her. I know Krissy.. She does spin. I just found out Sally is her GF too. I didn’t even know they were a couple.

And read all kinds of things. That they scamming people out of money.

I really thought you were an upstanding person. I had no idea. No clue.

I don’t think we can continue being friends. I’m sorry Kris.

• NgoliJanuary 17, 2019 at 9:57 AM

Tanya what’s w the H in your last name… It’s Kong not Hong.

• Mule RiceAugust 28, 2019 at 4:59 AM

Ngoli. She know’s Chrissy. She webt to app events. Tanya knows Chrissy is a piece of crap. Tanya friend Hector know me. He knows Chrissy too. Abd says Chrissy is a sleaze.

10. RitaSeptember 10, 2018 at 9:54 PM

I don’t like teading that she calls gay guys queer. Or other derogatory names. My Brothers Gay. And its offensive

11. Craig DesdrandSeptember 8, 2018 at 8:58 AM

Lol. You know Ernie. I saw you and and him. not to long ago at Trunks. I been going there for 25yrs. God bless the old owner. When he passed. Wally took over. Ask Ernie if ever get the base ball cap from Steve. And what’s Ivan been up too.

12. HectorSeptember 4, 2018 at 11:43 AM

Krissy. You look like crap in the picture.

13. Kelly FobbsAugust 31, 2018 at 9:19 AM

I’m running as fast as I can.. I didn’t know she even had a Law License. She told us she was in television.

14. Carlo HesserAugust 26, 2018 at 3:10 PM

Kristin is a very bad person. Very bad. And she was Disbarred to for what shes done.

15. ScottyAugust 23, 2018 at 8:50 PM

I saw her at The Den where I bartended. She went in with this guy. Michael Gulden. But he irritated everyone with his obnoxious laugh. They would come a few times a week. I think my manager banned them. I remember her getting mouthy and he would try and get with Kaleb one of our workers and like me Kaleb not gay. So After fall 2010 I never saw them there. The Den not a gay bar. But I remember him acting as it was.

1 2