Steven Jones is the biggest scumbag in Little Rock

Steven Jones is the biggest scumbag in Little Rock

THE DIRTY ARMY:  You have to hear about Steven Tyler Jones. He is the biggest loser in Little Rock. He is constantly throwing parties at his house, doing drugs, all while leaving his poor little son locked in his room and forced to watch tv ALL NIGHT. It never stops. Night after night Drinks and lots of party favors and the next day he’s hungover on the couch while his 4 year old is left alone to fend for himself. By this I mean eating peanut butter and drinking orange soda until he comes out of his drunken stupor.

He is simply DISGUSTING! He constantly parading strange women from Tinder in and out of his place (ever since his wife left him and took his other kid. Guess she couldn’t take it anymore) The only reason they talk to him is for free drugs, which he gets from stealing at his job at Baptist Health. There is currently a custody case against him and I hope neither him or his trashy baby’s mother gets custody of that poor child. They JUST GOT the kid back from DHS custody and Steven is still partying away. So sad. Frat days are over its time to grow up! you have responsibilities now.I hope he sees this post and gets some HELP!

Your email address will not be published.

1. ElijahMarch 28, 2018 at 8:08 AM

this person is a transgender from my biology class at PTC. It’s a girl not a guy.

• Chan ManMarch 29, 2018 at 5:44 PM

No he’s bi. We dated when we were sigmas together. He treated me good but in the end he wouldn’t come out. He’s not a horrible person just a little misguided.

• AnonymousMarch 29, 2018 at 10:23 AM

No wonder he acts like such a. Little b*tch. Makes sense now lol

• AmberMarch 28, 2018 at 12:43 PM

So he is pregnant?! I knew it.

2. Kyle wMarch 28, 2018 at 6:01 AM

What a little fcking girl!! I’m over here dying! This guy is always talking shyt about somebody. Gossiping and drama just like a female Bahahaha

• AnonymousMarch 29, 2018 at 5:23 PM

Oops mommy and daddy can’t s save you now little bih

• Wade S.April 6, 2018 at 3:11 PM

His dad is a doctor. Idk y he doesn’t just diagnose him and prescribe him some meds or have him admitted to a rehab.

3. C.HoganMarch 27, 2018 at 10:57 PM

Steven Looks you’ve finally managed to piss off the right amount of people. Somebody was bold enough to blast you. I feel really bad
    For Jenni and Oliver. It’s terrible it really is. That’s your family Man. You are a disgrace.

• Wade S.April 6, 2018 at 3:01 PM

Drama! Drama! Drama! All I think about when I hear this name. He for sure has some kind of personality disorder.

• Krystal JenkinsApril 8, 2018 at 1:02 AM

We went on a few dates and he was already bragging excessively. After hanging out a little more I realized Hes just a self absorbed weirdo with baby mamma drama and the mentality of a 17 year old.

• Fair Warning Tto AllMarch 30, 2018 at 2:24 PM

Just recently dumped He’s back out on the town looking to hook up with very young bottle service girls, strippers and escorts. Beware ladies, this guy is bad news! If you want DRDs, to fake orgasms, or to be emotionally abused in general, then Steven”TJ” is your guy. Assume if his lips are moving he’s lying. He’s broke, a misogynist, a pathological liar who believes his own hype and a dead beat dad. (By the way, he has 2 children not just one he tells people about) Steven is the perpetual victim and is a classic abuser. RUN!!!!!!

• Fakest person I ever metMarch 29, 2018 at 9:04 AM

Steven jones! Steven jones! This is f***ing hilarious! Not so funny when you’re the joke huh? Always talking about people behind there backs. Making fun of people. Laughing so loud that nasal irritating laugh. Telling other people’s business and look somebody found out yours. You treat your friends and family bad even your own parents and they are taking care of your 30 year old bum as. Always trying to humiliate someone. Always trying to tell someone what to do.(you are no leader btw) Being aggressive and obsessive. Acting entitled. Can’t believe a low life like you is in nursing school…it’s cool they’ll find out (if they haven’t already)soon enough what you are. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS RAGING ALCOHOLIC MENTAL CASE BEGGING FOR EVERYONE’S ATTENTION LIKE A TODDLER BUT YOUR JUST AN ANGRY LITTLE MAN. YOU ARE PATHETIC AND YOUR LOOKS MATCH YOUR INSIDE.

• MichaelMay 7, 2018 at 9:47 AM

we were friends. he put a hydro in my drink one time(as a joke). i got drug tested and fired the same week. Be care ful if your out drinking with him. He has a really sick sense of humor.

• BillymfMoeMarch 28, 2018 at 11:15 AM

HOOKERS N DRUGS! SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME TO ME.-BILLYMOE APPROVED

4. anelise rayMarch 27, 2018 at 9:30 PM

Dumbo ears or na? Lmfao

• VinceApril 7, 2018 at 3:17 AM

Dood look like a pedophile for real

• BrookieMarch 29, 2018 at 8:49 AM

Look at that hairline. He looks deformed. I’m sure he has to get on tinder and backpage just to get a date lol

5. BrandonMarch 27, 2018 at 8:38 PM

This guy needs a tongue scrubber.

6. N-spazzyMarch 27, 2018 at 8:29 PM

I just spit out my beer! Ho ly s*** Tyler

• AnonymousMarch 28, 2018 at 12:30 PM

LYING SNAKE FAKE A** BIATCH

• Sigma GammaMarch 30, 2018 at 2:19 PM

psycotic piece of wacko stuggling with sexuality issues and taking it out on everybody else

7. AnonymousMarch 27, 2018 at 5:44 PM

How gross. Who on earth would post a pic like that? Lmao not like losing weight made you look better!

• hjkhlMarch 30, 2018 at 2:15 PM

ooouu showing off his revenge bod after his wife left him for for a real man

• yolasupMay 7, 2018 at 8:18 PM

Yep she only married him because she felt sorry for the guy! Lmao straight sympathy Fck bwahahaaa!

• COUSIN EDDYMarch 29, 2018 at 6:04 PM

ARR WHOOPY DO LOOK AT ME I WENT FROM PETER GRIFFIN TO JARED FOGLE WITH HERBAL LIFE AND COCAINE! I AM SEXY ANYBODY LOOKING FOR A SINGLE DAD?

• AnonymousMarch 28, 2018 at 9:11 PM

Right! Can’t fix ugly 5’2 even with your “big truck” to compensate

• AnonymousApril 27, 2018 at 6:52 AM

more like an even 5′

• PEACHMEMarch 27, 2018 at 11:03 PM

DUDES BODY IS SO MUCH WOOORRSSE!!!! HE HAS MITTIES AND A TINY PEE PEE TO GO ALONG WITH IT!! HELL THE GUY WOULDNT EVEN TAKE OFF HIS SHIRT WHEN WE HAD SEX!!! INSECURE MUCH?

• AnonymousMay 7, 2018 at 8:36 PM

stephen shirtless? BARF!

• AshleyApril 6, 2018 at 2:55 PM

I got the same treatment lol. And He turned out the lights for a whole 2MINUTES!!! All the bragging he was doing really had me going. Don’t even waste 2 minutes on him trust me it’s totally not worth it. Ha ha ha

• Morgan LaceeMarch 27, 2018 at 8:33 PM

Ha! You should see him in person. Totally catfished me on Tinder. Flabby like he had bypass, breath like death, and covered head to toe in bug bites? I guess that’s what they were. What a joke.

• LisaApril 23, 2018 at 7:26 PM

Hes a jerk he slept with me and my sister when i went out of town!

• Angel RiveraApril 7, 2018 at 1:35 PM

I hear he’s talking to some young chick that hasn’t heard about him yet. I’m sure he’s going to wreck her too. Smdh

• AnonymousApril 5, 2018 at 9:12 PM

now now let’s everybody settle down. He’s been known to trick his money off on young girls so why don’t the next time he asks you out you skip dinner and give him whta he wants, you know make him feel special. You can’t lose. He’s gonna pay a bill or something.

• AnonymousMarch 28, 2018 at 2:12 PM

Those are meth / heroin scars lol

8. JACKOMarch 27, 2018 at 3:02 PM

Finally airing that laundry! Ha hahaaa! Karmaaa!

• Call me BobApril 7, 2018 at 5:31 PM

Good old new school justice. I’m wit it.

• authentic564April 5, 2018 at 9:37 PM

he’s just your average retard. he likes to race his truck, show off his guns, and party hardy with th e kid on the couch watching spongebob

• Jessica MartinApril 2, 2018 at 4:12 PM

Since everyone is sharing I want to say that I was seeing this man the whole time he was married. That’s right he had an affair and broke it off after he started school. I’m assuming he met somebody there. I noticed he was commenting and trying to play the victim and blame everything on his wife. That’s not true. She was a great mother and wife and even woman enough to take care of his son that’s not her kid. She would keep him when Steven was going out to meet me. Just so things are clear. He is a liar and a cheater. And he is dirty so he belongs on here.

• to jessica martinApril 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM

it’s funny that you would say anything to have her back, even accuse the poor guy of cheating when clearly there are witnesses to her cheating on him with her drug dealer. Yo @wifey don’t forget to make your psych appt with the crazy doctor lol
        dang dude has mtitties ROFL

• ROCKApril 1, 2018 at 8:47 AM

I would be real careful with this one. He’s gonna call his rich mommy and daddy on y’all.

• AnonymousMarch 30, 2018 at 2:04 PM

He would come in and harass me when i worked at Biggs when he was married! he would touch me inappropriately and make dirty jokes all while dangling my tip in front of me. made my life miserable and i was new. got so bad i had to get him banned. this post makes me angry al over again

• AnonymousMarch 28, 2018 at 12:00 PM

We used to be friends. I have videos of this jerk off drunk aspiss falling off his balcony! Sooo who’s interested?

• Landon LeeApril 6, 2018 at 1:54 PM

Yep that’s Steven. He’s definitely one of a kind. He’s cool as long as you do what he says. Then the psycho starts to show.

• iron manApril 5, 2018 at 11:04 PM

yeah we used to be friends too until he tried to bang my girlfriend while i was asleep on his couch. low down

• AndrewMarch 30, 2018 at 12:16 PM

ive been to his house once or twice. It’s filthy. food and beer cans all over the floor, animial droppings and hair everywhere you can hardly breathe. and the kid was eatin off the floor.

• Lucy LooMarch 28, 2018 at 6:09 AM

Can’t believe Baptist Health would hire a SCUMBAG PIECE OF TRASH like this!

9. Breana MMarch 27, 2018 at 2:59 PM

I hate this dude! We hung out for drinks one night and next thing I remember I was on his couch with my leggings on my ankles! You ruined my life! POS Sleezebqll! If anybody deserves to be on here it’s you!

• An old friendApril 6, 2018 at 2:34 PM

Watch your back if you come in contact with this monster. He’s bad news.

• Master BApril 5, 2018 at 9:28 PM

catch him down @ jjs slipping roofies

• AnonymousMarch 28, 2018 at 11:51 AM

Steven stop forcing yourself on people. The ladies do not want to touch your greg sheesh!

• BarbraMarch 28, 2018 at 6:06 AM

This is crazy. This guy just started in our unit. I knew there was something about him I didn’t like. I’m sure there are a few other people that would be interested in this post…I bet he has a record a mile long. Scary.

• AnonymousApril 7, 2018 at 1:19 PM

I used to work with him. He certainly has a problem with authority.

• authentic564April 5, 2018 at 9:31 PM

Is he in nursing school?! Them patients better watch out.

• AnonymousMarch 29, 2018 at 5:32 PM

oMggg I tHiNk He GoEs To BaPtIsT! WtH!

• MLBMarch 28, 2018 at 12:42 PM

SRAIT UP CRIMINAL!!!!!!

• AnonymousMarch 27, 2018 at 8:37 PM

Wow! Old habits never die. He locked me in he and his gfs bedroom while he made me”feel” around for the door. Pervo!!!!

• princess heatherApril 5, 2018 at 9:42 PM

He gets you drunk and you wake up in bed with him. He has to be stopped. a**hole

• Shakespeare liveApril 1, 2018 at 9:04 AM

How come everybody on here”used to be” friends with him? That says a lot. Sounds like a shiiity person to me. Ijs.

• Is anybody concerned about this childMarch 28, 2018 at 12:34 PM

Poor kiddo:(

10. ElizabethMarch 27, 2018 at 12:06 PM

Watta creepy Fat LOSER! He was sending snaps to my 16 year old daughter!

• AnonymousApril 29, 2018 at 4:17 AM

Well I really don’t see the big deal. You people act like you’ve never been hungover before. As long as the kids not hurt. What he does in the privacy of his home is his business.

• MeMarch 30, 2018 at 8:33 AM