Nik I have trich too

Nik I have trich too

THE DIRTY ARMY:  Nik, I too suffer from trich and when I found out you had it too I don’t know something made me feel a little less alone in this world. I was wondering how do you deal with it? Do you go to therapy or behavioral therapy for it? It would be awesome if you could speak more about it because someone like you can help the trich world in a great way I think. As a female it’s much harder because I have to wear wigs and hats everyday and I’m young and beautiful it sucks! It’s much harder to cover up than being a guy and you guys can just shave ur head while hair for a female is so important. Do guys want to date a girl like that even if she’s hot? What does your wife think about it? I’m always scared to tell people because I’m so embarrassed! I just want a little more peace of mind.

I have bigger problems, but yes guys can just shave their heads so it’s not really fair. I truly feel for you even though wearing a great wig is sometimes better than the real thing. I don’t go to Therapy… my wife is black magic so I just listen to her voodoos. And if it makes you feel better, guys only view hair at a 7% sex rate. Meaning extensions are more of a pain in the ass than getting ass… it’s a useless monthly maintenance fee that men HATE. So remember to focus on the other 93% because guys are easy, we only need you at 76% to have sex with you and 88% for a call back.- nik

https://thedirty.com/?p=2204234

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

  1. theinvisibilewomanDecember 22, 2017 at 9:52 PM

    Nik please! That’s not trich, that’s male pattern baldness! WTF does this even mean: “guys only view hair at a 7% sex rate. Meaning extensions are more of a pain in the ass than getting ass”? Did you pull out your brain when you pulled out your hairline?

  2. goduhSeptember 18, 2017 at 12:25 PM

    dammmmmm