Donald Trump – Slams Madonna As ‘Disgusting’ And Media As ‘Very Hostile’ On Hannity
Last night, President Donald Trump did his second major interview since becoming the 45th President of the United States of America on Fox News with Sean Hannity, who clearly is more of a Trump supporter than David Muir.
Here are some of the highlights of what Trump said:
– Trump referred to Madonna as “disgusting” after her comments at the Women’s March regarding contemplating blowing up the White House. “I think she hurt herself very badly,” he added of Madonna. “I think she hurt the whole cause.”
– Trump addressed Katie Rich from SNL and her comment about his son, Barron, going to be “this country’s first homeschool shooter.” On this, Trump said, “I don’t mind some humor but it’s terrible. For them to attack, for NBC to attack my 10-year-old son…it’s a disgrace.”
– Trump claimed the military is more important to him than a balanced budget, detailing that, “I want a balanced budget eventually. But I want to have a strong military. To me that’s much more important than anything.”
– Trump detailed that the media is “very hostile” and “very angry.”
– Trump discussed waterboarding a little more, alluding to his support of it, detailing how it is a “step slightly below torture.”
– Trump discussed the rumor he had removed the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office, detailing how it implied he was a racist. “That’s a very serious charge. Because they’re not saying the bust was taken out. What they’re saying is that I’m a racist. That’s what they’re saying. That’s a very serious charge. Then it turned out the bust, in fact I got very angry with my people. I said who took that bust out? Because I wasn’t there. And they said it was never moved. It was in the same exact spot it was never moved. I said, how could they say it?” He also claimed the journalists who had done this report were “lying people” and “bad people.”
– Trump discussed the Mexican wall, stating, “The wall is necessary. That’s not just politics and yet it is good for the heart of the nation in a certain way because people want protection. And a wall protects. A proper wall, not a wall that’s this high like they have now. They have little toy walls. I don’t know why they even wasted their time. I’m talking about a real wall. I’m talking about a wall that’s got to be like serious.”
– He addressed terrorists, saying, “They’re sneaky, dirty rats. And they blow people up in a shopping center. And they blow people up in a church. These are bad people. When you’re fighting Germany, they had their uniforms; and Japan, and they had their uniforms and they had their flags on the plane and the whole thing. We are fighting sneaky rats right now that are sick and demented. And we’re going to win.”
– Trump also spoke about Putin, stating, “I don’t know Putin, but if we can get along with Russia, that’s a great thing. It’s good for Russia, it’s good for us. We go out together and knock the hell out of ISIS.”
– He claimed he is an “environmentalist, OK? I believe strongly in the environment and I’m going to protect the environment. But you don’t have to have a man who wants to build a factory or a person or company wait ten years going through approvals, at the end of the tenth year, get rejected.”
– Trump also stated that “the ratings tonight” for his interview “are going to be through the roof.”
Tell us – what did you think of Trump’s latest interview? Let us know in the comments below.