The Trump Dump – The Ten Most Outrageous Things Trump Has Said This Week
With the current President being Donald Trump, it looks like we’re in for four years of alternative facts, outlandish quotes, and outrageous news items.
Each week on The Dirty, we will be sure to fill you in on the ten most outrageous things Trump has said. We’re coining it the weekly “Trump Dump.”
So here’s week one:
- Trump called Madonna “disgusting.”
- Trump compared himself to Abraham Lincoln, noting in an interview that, “I can be the most Presidential President ever other than maybe the great Abe Lincoln.”
- Trump pushed forward on the Mexican wall, still holding fast to the fact that “we will be in a form reimbursed by Mexico.”
- Trump called for an investigation into voter fraud, noting, “I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal.”
- In line with his voter fraud investigation, Trump also wants dead voters examined, as he stated that “even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time)” should be looked into.
- Trump called out CNN again for being “fake news.”
- Trump sent a message to the Dreamers that “They shouldn’t be very worried. They are here illegally. I do have a big heart… I’m gonna tell you over the next four weeks (if they will be allowed to stay).”
- Trump compared himself to Andrew Jackson, revealing that, “Andrew Jackson. A lot of people compare the campaign of Trump with the campaign of -you have to go back to 1828- but that seems to be a comparison for certain obvious reasons.”
- Trump revealed that the military is more important to him than a balanced budget, detailing that, “I want a balanced budget eventually. But I want to have a strong military. To me that’s much more important than anything.”
- Trump claimed some of the media is “very hostile” and “very angry.”
Tell us- what was the most shocking Trump moment of the week? Let us know what you thought in the comments.