The Trump Dump: The Top 10 Most Outrageous Things Trump Said This Week
While the weekly “Trump Dump” is always an interesting look back at the most outrageous things that President Donald Trump said over the past week, things truly hit a new level of obscene during his press conference yesterday, which even left Fox News reporter Shepard Smith floored.
In fact, it was so insane, that our weekly “Trump Dump” this week is completely dedicated to the craziest ten things he said during the press conference, as they more or less topped anything else he’s said this week. Here are some of the highlights:
- In his opening remarks, Trump noted,”I don’t think there’s ever been a president elected who in this short period of time has done what we’ve done.”
- He berated the press, noting, “The press has become so dishonest that if we don’t talk about, we are doing a tremendous disservice to the American people. Tremendous disservice. We have to talk to find out what’s going on, because the press honestly is out of control. The level of dishonesty is out of control.”
- Trump noted that, upon beginning his Presidency, “I inherited a mess. It’s a mess. At home and abroad, a mess.”
- He noted he’s been having “great” conversations with foreign nations that are “far more productive than you would understand.”
- Trump compared ISIS to cancer, detailing that, “They’ve spread like cancer. ISIS has spread like cancer — another mess I inherited.”
- A blatant lie the media has already disproven was stated regarding his electoral college votes, noting he guesses he had “the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.”
- He noted that, regardless of what the media is trying to portray- that of a chaos going on behind the scenes- his “administration is running like a fine-tuned machine, despite the fact that I can’t get my cabinet approved.”
- Trump noted he will be “issuing a new executive action next week that will comprehensively protect our country.”
- He told a reporter that what General Mike Flynn did “wasn’t wrong” even though he admitted he asked for Flynn’s resignation.
- Perhaps most shockingly, when asked if he would include the Congressional Black Caucus- who he didn’t know CBC stood for- in conversations about urban/inner city agendas, Trump boldly asked the African-American reporter if they wanted to set up a meeting and shockingly asked “Are they friends of yours?”
In our top ten things above, we didn’t even get a chance to mention Trump berating multiple reporters, sarcastically insulting the BBC as “another beauty,” claiming he can “handle a bad story better than anybody,” and so much more.
Seeing as the above has rendered even some conservative reporters speechless, there’s no other word to describe it other than shocking. I anxiously await the next “Trump Dump,” as I’m a bit anxious to see just how much more crazy that will be. Stay tuned.