Trump Calls Out Three Congressmen For Us Not Having Great Healthcare and More
While the GOP’s Obamacare repeal bill was recently pulled, healthcare reform is still a major point of conversation.
This evening, President Donald Trump took to Twitter to put three people on blast he apparently is putting the blame on for us not having “great healthcare and massive tax cuts & reform.”
Specifically, Trump is pointing the finger at:
- Congressman Mark Meadows, from North Carolina’s 11th Congressional District.
- Congressman Jim Jordan, from Ohio’s 4th Congressional District.
- Congressman Raul R. Labrador, from Idaho’s 1st Congressional District.
He issued the following tweets referencing them:
- “If @RepMarkMeadows, @Jim_Jordan and @Raul_Labrador would get on board we would have both great healthcare and massive tax cuts & reform.”
- “Where are @RepMarkMeadows, @Jim_Jordan and @Raul_Labrador? #RepealANDReplace #Obamacare.”
What’s bizarre and confusing about the tweets, is that Meadows supports a repeal of Obamacare (but not the bill the GOP drafted), and Jordan wants Obamacare repealed. Labrador, meanwhile, defended the Freedom Caucus, tweeting Trump that, “Freedom Caucus stood with u when others ran. Remember who your real friends are. We’re trying to help u succeed.”
Stay tuned, as we will be sure to keep you posted with more developments regarding this.