Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
Tomorrow is President Donald Trump‘s 100th day in office, so it’s only appropriate that he would have given us lots to discuss this week. Let’s get right into our weekly “Trump Dump,” going over the 10 most outrageous things President Donald Trump has said and done this week.
- In an interview with Reuters about his first 100 days, Trump said that, “I loved my previous life. I had so many things going… This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier. I do miss my old life. This — I like to work, but this is actually more work.”
- In the same interview, he alarmingly- yet unsurprisingly- claimed that “There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely.”
- More shockingly, Trump claimed in that interview to not know if North Korea’s President Kim Jong-un is rational or not, noting that, “As to whether or not he’s rational, I have no opinion on it. I hope he’s rational.”
- Trump also seemed to show a little bit of sympathy for Kim Jong-un in the interview, noting that, “He’s 27 years old, his father dies, took over a regime, so say what you want but that’s not easy, especially at that age. You know you have plenty of generals in there and plenty of other people that would like to do what he’s doing. So I’ve said this before and I’ve, I’m just telling you, and I’m not giving him credit or not giving him credit. I’m just saying that’s a very hard thing to do.”
- Also in his Reuters interview, when asked if the war against Islamic Extremism will ever end, Trump bizarrely responded that, “Yours is the toughest question. Because at what point does it end? But we can’t let them come over here. I have to say, there is an end. And it has to be humiliation. There is an end. Otherwise it’s really tough. But there is an end. We are really eradicating some very bad people. When you take a look at what’s going on with the cutting off of the heads. We haven’t seen that since Medieval times. Right?”
- This week, Trump also reiterated his stance on the wall– and it hasn’t changed.
- Trump also shockingly claimed this week he would still beat Hillary in the popular vote, which is quite non-sensical as most reports claim he lost that by almost 3 million votes.
- Trump took to Twitter to slam the Democrats this week, tweeting that, “Democrats used to support border security — now they want illegals to pour through our borders.”
- Trump further blasted the Democrats on Twitter, claiming that, “The Democrats want to shut government if we don’t bail out Puerto Rico and give billions to their insurance companies for OCare failure. NO!”
- Finally, while this isn’t something he said or did, Trump has survived (as of tomorrow) 100 days in the White House. That’s pretty outrageous if you think about it, especially with all of the critics he has had all along the way.
If the first 100 days of Trump in the White House have brought us so much content, we can only imagine what the next 100 will bring. Brace yourselves, readers, because we all know more is on the way.