Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
While we may be past President Donald Trump‘s 100 days in office mark, that still isn’t stopping outrageous things from being done and said by our leader. With that being said, let’s get right into the weekly Trump Dump.
- Our President called out the Democratic party, reference them as the party of obstruction.
- Similarly, he called for a potential Government shutdown in September, which is truly unheard of.
- When talking about the Civil War, Trump shockingly said, “People don’t realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why? People don’t ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?”
- He also said on the Civil War that, “had Andrew Jackson been a little later, you wouldn’t have had the Civil War.”
- On Twitter, Trump claimed this weekend he’ll be “working out of my home in Bedminster, N.J. this weekend.” He claim this would cause less of a disruption than going ot NYC and “Also saves country money!” We’re still confused why he can’t stay in The White House to get work done.
- Trump talked a lot about Obamacare this week, calling it “dead” and a “death spiral.”
- Speaking of Obamacare, Trump was likely happy yesterday when the House passed the new Healthcare plan, repealing Obamacare.
- He expressed his happiness with- what else- a tweet, writing, “Big win in the House – very exciting!But when everything comes together with the inclusion of Phase 2, we will have truly great healthcare!”
- Trump signed a religious liberty executive order, but luckily, it did not affect the LGBTQ community in a negative manner, as some had feared it would.
- Trump welcomed the Prime Minister of Australia and, in a clip he posted on his timeline, he did not return the handshake when the Prime Minister extended his hand.
It’s always an interesting week being in Trump’s America. See you next week for our weekly Trump Dump.