Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
It’s Friday, so that means it’s that time of the week when we look back at the ten most outrageous things our President, Donald Trump, said and did this week. Let’s get into it…
- When the horrific attack happened in Manchester, England, Trump spoke out calling the attackers “evil losers in life.”
- Trump’s wife, Melania, was spotted swatting his hand away from holding hers on the tarmac when their plane landed.
- A similar situation happened a second time this week, leading people to question what’s going on with him and Melania relationship-wise.
- Shockingly, while on his first overseas trip, Trump didn’t issue any explosive tweets- which, from a content perspective, is kind of disappointing. From a political perspective, though, it’s respectable.
- While meeting with NATO leaders, Trump was seen on video pushing the prime minister of Montenegro aside so he could get to the front of the group.
- Last night, it was announced that Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is under FBI scrutiny.
- When Trump met with France’s President, Emmanuel Macron, he told him “you were my guy,” even though he was thought to have been rooting for Macron’s opponent to win.
- Even though he’s currently in Italy, Trump- according to Breitbart– still took time to praise the republican congressional win.
- According to Fox News reports, Trump’s approval ratings are still continuing to fall.
- Finally, it’s worth noting that even with talks of the word impeachment continuing to happen, Trump has yet to comment on it.
It’s definitely been another interesting week in Trump’s America. See you next week for our next Trump Dump.