Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
It’s been another interesting- and covfefe filled- week under the reign of President Donald Trump. Let’s get right into the Trump Dump, revisiting the ten most outrageous things our President said and did this week.
- Obviously, the first one that comes to mind- and one that got the majority of the press’s attention- was a tweet Trump issued about the word “covfefe.” Specifically, he tweeted late Tuesday evening/early Wednesday morning, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”
- While he deleted that tweet when he awoke Wednesday morning, he then tweeted, ““Who can figure out the true meaning of ‘covfefe’ ??? Enjoy!” The U.S.A. hasn’t had a President in the past that’s tried to play guessing games with us, so there’s that…
- As if that wasn’t enough talk about “covfefe,” Press Secretary Sean Spicer than addressed it Wednesday, stating, “The President and a small group of people know exactly what he meant.”
- Trump then tweeted about Hillary Clinton Wednesday evening, stating that, “Crooked Hillary Clinton now blames everybody but herself, refuses to say she was a terrible candidate. Hits Facebook & even Dems & DNC.” This was after Clinton made an appearance where she blamed certain things/people for losing the Presidential race.
- As if the world hadn’t heard enough about “covfefe,” Clinton then responded to Trump’s bait, stating, “People in covfefe houses shouldn’t throw covfefe.” This has us wondering- is Clinton in on the secret as to what “covfefe” means? Or is she just trying to make him look stupid? Truly, it could be either.
- Aside from “covfefe,” another major scandal this week was when comedian Kathy Griffin was featured in a picture holding a blood-covered mask of Trump. While she apologized for the incident, Trump addressed it on Twitter, stating that, “Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!”
- Speaking of Griffin and Trump, Trump’s son, Donald J. Trump Jr., tweeted that, “Disgusting but not surprising. This is the left today. They consider this acceptable. Imagine a conservative did this to Obama as POTUS?”
- This week, President Trump also called for a switch in Senate votes, suggesting on Twitter that, “The U.S. Senate should switch to 51 votes, immediately, and get Healthcare and TAX CUTS approved, fast and easy. Dems would do it, no doubt!”
- Trump also called out the “fake media” again this week, noting that, “The Fake News Media works hard at disparaging & demeaning my use of social media because they don’t want America to hear the real story!”
- Finally, Trump addressed what he feels the big story is this week, noting that, it’s “‘unmasking and surveillance’ of people that took place during the Obama Administration.”
This has definitely been one of the more fascinating weeks in Trump’s America, especially with a new word to add to our lexicon. Have a covfefe filled weekend, and we’ll see you next week for your weekly #TrumpDump.