Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
It’s been quite an exciting week in Trump’s America, with former FBI Director James Comey beginning to testify. So let’s get right into the Trump Dump, the 10 most outrageous things our President said and did this week.
- When a terrorist attack occurred in London, Trump took to Twitter to initially offer a positive message, but then started criticizing things, tweeting that, “At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is “no reason to be alarmed!””
- He added more about London’s Mayor, tweeting, “Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his “no reason to be alarmed” statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!”
- In the wake of the event, Trump also claimed the Justice Department should have stuck with his initial travel ban.
- Trump announced his pick for the new FBI Director nominee this week, which was an interesting week to do this in with Comey testifying.
- Trump also claimed this week that the mainstream media is working hard to get him to stop using social media (something we doubt he will do).
- Trump also took his usual swing at “fake news,” tweeting that, “Sorry folks, but if I would have relied on the Fake News of CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, washpost or nytimes, I would have had ZERO chance winning WH.”
- Interestingly, while Comey was testifying, Trump did not tweet at all and, when the day had finished, Trump still hadn’t said anything about it… but then he spoke up this morning on Twitter to say, “Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication…and WOW, Comey is a leaker!”
- Speaking of the testimony, Comey claimed Trump had said he needs and expects loyalty.
- According to a new poll that Time talked about, Trump’s approval rating hit a new low of 34%.
- Finally, to end on a positive note, Trump shared good news on Twitter that, “Senate passed the VA Accountability Act. The House should get this bill to my desk ASAP! We can’t tolerate substandard care for our vets.”
It’s definitely been another interesting week under President Trump. We’ll see you next week for our weekly Trump Dump.