Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
It’s certainly been another interesting week with President Donald Trump as our leader. Let’s get right into the weekly Trump Dump with the 10 most outrageous things our President said and did this week.
- Trump began his week with tweeting about Hillary Clinton, asking an old question he seems to be quite taken with. Namely, Trump tweeted, “Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!”
- Speaking of Twitter, Trump interestingly re-tweeted an article from The Daily Caller News Foundation, titled: “Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump.” The @Drudge_Report Twitter account had tweeted the link and Trump, as noted, re-tweeted it.
- Trump also shared on his favorite social media a tweet that- yet again- brought into question whether there was electronic surveillance done on him, sharing that, “[email protected] from multiple sources: ‘There was electronic surveillance of Trump, and people close to Trump. This is unprecedented.’ @FBI.”
- Aside from the aforementioned, it’s worth noting that the majority of things Trump tweeted this week actually seemed rather Presidential, with him sharing about jobs, hosting American heroes at The White House, and meeting with the President of Egypt.
- In a speech about supporting Jordan, Trump noted that The White House is “a very special place… I’ve gotten to know it well. Long hours. Very special.”
- In an interview with The New York Times, Trump stated that Maryland Democratic Representative Elijah Cummings “was in my office and he said, ‘You will go down as one of the great presidents in the history of our country.'”
- In the same interview, Trump told The New York Times that, “I think the Susan Rice thing is a massive story. I think it’s a massive, massive story. All over the world, I mean other than The New York Times.” They responded by telling him they’ve written about it twice, to which Trump responded that, “Yeah, it’s a bigger story than you know. I think.”
- When the subject of Bill O’Reilly– who was accused of sexual harassment this week- came up, Trump noted to The New York Times that, “he’s a good person” and “I don’t think Bill would do anything wrong.”
- When talking about Syria with The New York Times, Trump stated that, “People say, ‘Will you do something with Syria?’ I just don’t talk about it.”
- The above is worth noting as, for our final point, Trump did end up issuing a military strike on Syria last night and did speak about it.
It’s certainly been another interesting week in Trump’s America. We’ll see you next Friday with another installment of our weekly Trump Dump.