Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
It’s Friday, so you know that means that it’s time for another Trump Dump, our look back on the 10 most outrageous things our President said and did this week. Let’s get into it:
- Interestingly, Trump had issued some tweets about Syria back in 2013 and 2014, indicating we should not attack there. In light of recent events, the tweets have reportedly been deleted.
- Trump took to his beloved Twitter to share that, “I have great confidence that China will properly deal with North Korea. If they are unable to do so, the U.S., with its allies, will! U.S.A.”
- Speaking of North Korea, he shared earlier in the week that, “North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.”
- Trump also commented on Russia- who, it’s worth noting, did not support the air strike in Syria- via Twitter, stating that, “Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!”
- Yesterday, the Mother of All Bombs (MOAB) was dropped on some ISIS tunnels. Trump touted this as “another very, very successful mission.”
- Trump signed a law this week allowing for states to hold back federal family planning money from clinics that perform abortions, most famous of them being Planned Parenthood.
- Our 45th President also took to Twitter to praise himself, tweeting that, “Jobs are returning, illegal immigration is plummeting, law, order and justice are being restored. We are truly making America great again!”
- While it’s not directly something Trump did, it’s certainly worth noting that Sean Spicer, his Press Secretary, made some very off-collar comments about the Holocaust, which he ended up apologizing for.
- Trump issued the following tweet, which CNN has called out for being untrue: “Great win in Kansas last night for Ron Estes, easily winning the Congressional race against the Dems, who spent heavily & predicted victory!”
- Finally, just to end the post with a little bit of lighthearted news, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kim Richards announced she had once dated Trump. We can’t say we saw that one coming!
It’s been another interesting week living in Trump’s America. While times may be a bit unsettling, the conversation surrounding Trump will likely continue, even when he finally is no longer our President (either with the 2020 election or the 2024 election).