Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
It’s been yet another week in Trump’s America and, most interestingly, a week that is bringing us closer to his 100 days in office mark. Let’s jump right into our weekly Trump Dump and revisit the ten most outrageous things our President said and did this week.
- While last weekend most of the world was focused on celebrating Easter, Trump took the holiday to share a number of things, including, “I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?”
- Trump also slammed the media again on Twitter this week, detailing that “The Fake Media (not Real Media) has gotten even worse since the election. Every story is badly slanted.”
- Our President also used .Twitter this week to throw blame in Barack Obama‘s direction, tweeting that, ““The weak illegal immigration policies of the Obama Admin. allowed bad MS 13 gangs to form in cities across U.S. We are removing them fast!”
- Speaking of Twitter, this morning, Trump mentioned North Korea again, stating that, “China is very much the economic lifeline to North Korea so, while nothing is easy, if they want to solve the North Korean problem, they will.”
- Trump also called out Canada this week, stating to the press that, “What they’ve done to our dairy farm workers is a disgrace. We can’t let Canada or anybody else take advantage and do what they did to our workers and to our farmers.”
- In a news conference Thursday, Trump talked about healthcare reform again, stating that, “We have a good chance of getting (health-care legislation passed) soon. I’d like to say next week, but I believe we will get it and whether it’s next week or shortly thereafter.”
- When the New England Patriots visited The White House, a New York Times reporter tweeted a comparison of their visit in 2015, trying to make the point that less people showed up this year. Trump called them out for lying and, it turns out, he was right on the money with his claim.
- While this isn’t something Trump said or did, it’s interesting to note his approval ratings are varying by who reports them, but are more or less all agreeing it’s under 50%.
- Speaking of something about Trump that Trump didn’t directly do, TMZ caught up with Steve Harvey, who had met with Trump before he took office. Harvey said that Trump is “keeping his word” for what he said he’d do; however, Harvey claimed he “didn’t say that” when asked if was happy with what Trump’s doing.
- Finally, to wrap with a rather pompous tweet that Trump issued this week, he said that, “The first 90 days of my presidency has exposed the total failure of the last eight years of foreign policy!” So true.”
It’s definitely interesting living in the time of Trump. We’ll be back next week with another Trump Dump and will surely have more to share.