Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
It’s Friday, so it’s that time of the week where we bring you the weekly Trump Dump, recapping the 10 most outrageous and extreme things President Donald Trump said and did this week.
Here they are:
- Trump had another meltdown about leaks to the media early this morning, tweeting, “The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security “leakers” that have permeated our government for a long time. They can’t even……find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW.” Side note, but is “FIND NOW” proper English?
- Trump responded to the deadliest day of shootings to date this year happening in Chicago by tweeting that what’s going on in Chicago is “totally out of control.” He added that, “Chicago needs help!” For being so concerned, it’s important to note he has not decided to go visit the city as of yet.
- As The Dirty reported, Trump repealed certain protections against Transgendered youth being allowed to use bathrooms that identified with their gender in schools. Caitlyn Jenner, who voted and vehemently supported Trump, posted a video calling the decision “a disaster” and saying to “call me.” As if Jenner, who has clearly developed a Kardashian need for attention at any cost, needs more press- insert *eyeroll* here.
- Trump met with manufacturing CEO’s and said that the USA is “getting really bad dudes out of this country, and at a rate that nobody’s ever seen before.”
- In the same meeting, Trump noted that getting the “bad dudes” out of our country was a “military operation,” even though Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said later on the same day that there would be “No, repeat no use of military force in immigration operations.”
- Trump claimed in a rally last Saturday that they got the price of Air Force One “down by over $1 billion.” Interestingly enough, an Air Force spokesman told Bloomberg that, “To my knowledge, I have not been told that we have that information.”
- After touring the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African-American History and Culture, Trump noted that he “very much enjoyed” his tour and that it was “A great job done by amazing people!”
- Trump called out angry crowds, tweeting that, “The so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous cases, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!”
- Worth noting is that when Milo Yiannopoulos had scandalous audio about him come to the forefront this week- and ended up resigning from Breitbart news- Trump, shockingly, stayed silent.
- Trump called the finances of our country “a mess” but promised he won’t “let your money be wasted any more.”
It’s definitely been another week for the record books in Trump land. See you next Friday, when we’ll dish more on the greatness Trump has dumped on us.