Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things Trump Said/Did This Week
We’re back with our weekly Trump Dump, bringing you the top 10 most outrageously shocking things that our 45th President, Donald Trump, did and said this week.
Here they are, in no particular order of favorites:
- Trump threatened a lawsuit after the appeals court turned down a decision to attempt to reinstate the “Travel Ban.” Specifically, Trump tweeted, “The so-called Judicial Branch in this country should not be allowed to overrule the PRESIDENT of America! Very unfair! LAWSUIT IS COMING!!”
- Trump called out Senator John McCain, tweeting that, “He’s been losing so long he doesn’t know how to win anymore.”
- He claimed to not know Vladimir Putin, the President of the Russian Federation.
- Trump claimed that any negative polls about him are “fake news.”
- Trump noted we are in big trouble, tweeting that, “When a country is no longer able to say who can, and who cannot, come in & out, especially for reasons of safety &.security – big trouble!”
- He called out the Democrats for holding up his cabinet picks, noting that, “It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!”
- Trump attacked Nordstrom, as they decided to no longer carry Ivanka Trump‘s clothing line.
- He blasted The New York Times again as “fake news.”
- Trump, along with the White House, released a document of terrorist attacks the news didn’t cover; however, CNN proved that they did cover quite a few on his list.
- He quoted a poll from Politico, claiming that his Immigration Ban is one of his most popular orders even though only slightly over 50% agreed with it.
It’s definitely been another interesting week for America with Trump as our leader. Make sure to stay tuned for more political coverage here.