Adriana Lima – Miami Is My Home
You know how much I love Adriana Lima interviews. Please let me translate:
- My look is inspired by my earrings that cost more than your house.
- Veuve Clicquot paid me to be here and pretend it’s Carnival.
- I feel like I’m at home, I’m home in Miami. My neighbor is Cedric Gervais.
- Carnival is a celebration of bad teeth.
- Miami is the same as Brazil. Lots of AIDS.
- I suck at selfies (insert weird grunt).
- The theme is for me to sound exactly like Melania Trump.
There you go America. This is why we love immigrants … sometimes they are supermodels!