EXCLUSIVE: RHOD Star Stephanie Hollman Talks Saving Life With Bone Marrow Donation

EXCLUSIVE: RHOD Star Stephanie Hollman Talks Saving Life With Bone Marrow Donation

Recently, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Stephanie Hollman donated her bone marrow in order to save the life of someone. While that is remarkable in and of itself, what’s even more of a testament to how generous this was, was that it was for a complete stranger.

We caught up with Hollman exclusively about it and she shared that, “This is something I volunteered to do four years ago during a cancer walk with Chance (my son), and when I was called to donate, I looked back at my kids, and thought how could I not? If I have the opportunity to potentially save somebody’s life, how could I say no? Only 30 percent of patients find a match within their family, the other 70 percent must rely on the kindness of strangers to save their lives.”

Not only did Hollman do this amazingly charitable thing, but she flew out of Dallas to do it, as she shared that, “I flew to Oklahoma City and had the procedure at OU medical center.  The people at DKMS (bone marrow organization) set it up based on hospital availability and patient needs.”

“That is such a great company to partner with- they are huge,” Hollman wrapped with telling us.

We are always thrilled when we see people who have a platform doing good things, and we applaud Hollman greatly for what she did here.

https://thedirty.com/?p=2195816

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.