I Have A Dent In My Chest


Report this Post

Although every report is reviewed, reporting does not gaurantee a post will be removed.

If you are a copyright owner and you believe the use of your images on this site is infringing, please let us know by following the instructions on our copyright page.
Thank you. Your report has been received.
Please select a reason before submitting.
There was an error sending your report. Please try again.

php1kniLX copy

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, can you please give me some advice Nik? I was born with a congenital abnormality of the chest called pectus excavatum and I’ve been considering getting a boob job to cover it up. I know that there is a surgery to correct it but it seems so scary and invasive. I’ve already talked to my doctor and they told me my only option since I’m an adult is to have the Ravitch procedure. Which is where they open up my chest wall and cut away cartlidge. I’m wondering if you Can PLEASE post this and see if any of your followers have had the same thing or know somebody who has had the same thing and gotten a breast augmentation to cover it up. Any advice would be helpful. The above picture is not me but found on the internet. I have an appointment with my PS next week and any advice would be appreciated. I’m only 21 and my birthday isn’t until July so I think silicone is out of the question.

I say you do the surgery. Covering things up only makes it worse, just look at Tori Spelling.- nik

  Loading Posts