Married At First Sight Season 4 Star Has Bizarre Late Night Twitter Meltdown
On the last season of Married At First Sight, fans saw Nick Pendergrast and Sonia Granados have some issues in their first few weeks of marriage, especially when Pendergrast had a freakout, stating he wasn’t attracted to his wife.
While all ended up good in the end- and the couple chose to stay married- clearly there is some trouble in paradise currently, as Pendergrast had a 4 AM Twitter meltdown this morning.
Last night, Granados tweeted, “Valentine’s Tip of the Day: Learn to love yourself so much that you don’t allow anyone treat you any less than you deserve.”
Pendergrast quoted her tweet around 4 AM, writing, “From your mouth to mine. I get it now.”
He continued with a vast amount of other tweets, including:
- One in which he asked the question: “If you had to pick… which is more important: be truthful with yourself or tell 1/2 truth to significant other so you don’t hurt them.”
- One in which he followed up the question with, “Who thinks I asked this for myself and who thinks I asked this so someone else would hopefully see it?”
- One in which he stated that, “Let’s just say on the most romantic day of the year I felt a little under appreciated.”
- Another in which he claimed to be “voicing some things so that someone can see what other people opinions are good and bad….. Bc today mine didn’t count.”
- Still another one where he said, “And before everyone throws down ‘la preguntas’ you all know we are allowed ot have arguments and ask advice without the D word #werehumans2.”
While we’re all for taking to Twitter to have in the moment conversations and drama, having a middle of the night meltdown about something so personal as a fight you had in your marriage is another thing. It will be interesting to see if this ends up coming down later in the day or if it stays posted. Thus far, it is up.