Tiger Woods Failed Sobriety Test After Being Found Asleep At The Wheel
Yesterday, we reported news that Tiger Woods had been arrested and charged with a DUI, although Woods later detailed how alcohol was not involved.
Now, TMZ Sports has obtained a copy of the police report, and the details are pretty crazy.
Specifically, here are some of the things that standout from the report:
- When Woods was found by the police, he was asleep at the wheel and had to be woken up.
- Woods kept “changing his story,” at first telling the police officer that he was coming “from LA California from golfing,” then saying he “did not know where he was.”
- His speech was described to be “extremely slow and slurred, mumbled, confused.”
- He “missed the heel to toe” each time on the walk test and “stepped off line” for the “walk & turn” test.
- He had other issues with other sobriety tests, including directions needing to be repeated several times, and he didn’t necessarily follow them when they were repeated.
- Woods was also described as “unable to walk alone.”
We will keep you posted with more details as we get them.