It’s certainly been another interesting week in Trump’s America, so let’s get right into our weekly Trump Dump– a review of the ten most outrageous things President Donald Trump said and did this week.
- Trump took to his favorite social media- Twitter- last weekend to call out one of his favorite topics- the #FakeNews. He tweeted that, “The
#FakeNews MSM doesn’t report the great economic news since Election Day. #DOW up 16%. #NASDAQ up 19.5%. Drilling & energy sector way up. Regulations way down. 600,000+ new jobs added. Unemployment down to 4.3%. Business and economic enthusiasm way up- record levels!”
- Later in the week, he called out the #FakeNews again, tweeting, “The Fake News Media has never been so wrong or so dirty. Purposely incorrect stories and phony sources to meet their agenda of hate. Sad!”
- Yet again on the same day he talked about #FakeNews, tweeting that, “Fake News is at an all time high. Where is their apology to me for all of the incorrect stories???”
- And- unsurprisingly, again- he tweeted about #FakeNews this morning, adding that, “The Fake News Media hates when I use what has turned out to be my very powerful Social Media – over 100 million people! I can go around them.”
Seriously- are we seeing a theme to this week or what? Okay, no more #FakeNews for now…
- Trump also took time to call out one of his favorite topics this week, Hillary Clinton, tweeting that, “Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are?”
- In addition, he tweeted, “Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, ‘bleached’ emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction?”
- He also mentioned her earlier in the week, noting that, “A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes…gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!”
Okay, so #FakeNews and #HillaryClinton… was there anything else this week? There actually was- and there was some stuff we were super happy to see.
- We were glad to see Trump mention the tragic Pulse Nightclub tragedy and pay tribute to the victims.
- We appreciated how well President Trump handled the awful shooting in Arlington, Virginia, this week, and the heartfelt remarks he gave.
- Finally, we appreciate that Trump is continuing to show support/an agenda for bringing jobs back to this country, driving home his point with tweeting, “Jobs Jobs Jobs.”
Overall, it’s been another interesting week with President Trump at the helm. He certainly keeps us on our toes- and hooked to his Twitter timeline.