Weekly Trump Dump – 10 Most Outrageous Things President Donald Trump Said And Did This Week
As always, it’s been another interesting week- to say the least- living in Trump’s America. Let’s get right into our weekly Trump Dump, the 10 most outrageous things our President said and did this week.
- Trump gave his first commencement speech as President to Liberty University, making sure to take time out to condemn Washington.
- Speaking of graduation speeches, Trump also spoke to the graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy and took time to talk about how badly he’s treated. Specifically, he said, “Look at the way I have been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can’t let them get you down, you can’t let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of your dreams.”
- Trump was outed for having shared information with Russian officials which he- unsurprisingly- defended.
- Trump misspelled the word counsel in a tweet, spelling it as “councel.” It took him approximately two hours to correct this.
- At a press conference yesterday, a question was asked regarding if Trump had asked former FBI Director James Comey to stop or slow an investigation into Michael Flynn. Trump brazenly responded, “No. No. Next question.”
- In the same news conference, Trump called the investigation into what exactly has gone down between Trump’s administration and Russia, Trump called it out for being a witch hunt. Specifically, he said, “The entire thing has been a witch hunt. There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself and the Russians, zero. I think it divides the country. I think we have a very divided country because of that and many other things.”
- Trump calling it a witch hunt was similar to a tweet he issued yesterday morning- where he used the same terminology- tweeting, “This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!”
- According to a report from The Hill this morning, Trump’s approval rating is currently at 41%.
- While this wasn’t something said, staunch conservative Ann Coulter called him out this week, stating that, “The Trump-haters were right. It’s a nightmare.”
- Finally, there’s been lots of talk regarding “impeaching” Trump this week and, shockingly, he’s not directly responded to any of it.
There’s certainly been a lot to digest this week in Trump’s America. See you next week, as we’re sure there will be lots more.