For big-spenders who may be planning on heading south for Miami Music Week – March 21st through March 26th, JetSmarter and SLS South Beach & Hyde Beach will be offering an ultra-luxury travel package, starting at $150,000.
The “Flying High with JetSmarter and SLS South Beach & Hyde Beach” travel package is the ultimate party package for an epic weekend to celebrate the annual electronic music festival. Perfect for music fanatics with deep pockets, the package includes can’t-be-bought experiences, such as your own opening DJ set at the closing party of SLS Music Week on Sunday, March 26th. According to Miami Music Week’s official website, top tier DJs are confirmed for parties at Hyde Beach, including Nervo, Carnage, Afrojack and more.
The “Flying High with JetSmarter and SLS South Beach & Hyde Beach” starts at $150,000, and includes the following:
- Private jet roundtrip flight for eight people from anywhere in the world, including top cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Paris and more
- One year JetSmarter membership (Valued at $15,000)
- Chauffeur pick up on Wednesday, March 22nd, just in time to kick off opening night of Miami Music Week at SLS South Beach
- Dinner at Katsuya, a top-rated high end Japanese concept at SLS South Beach, on Wednesday, March 22 for eight with a special presentation by Chef’s Omkase Menu and Sake Pairing
- Four luxurious suites for a five night stay at SLS South Beach
- All-access passes to backstage and celebrity and artist VIP lounge
- Side stage DJ VIP Table with $20,000 in beverage credit kicking off with a personally engraved 3L bottle of Ace Of Spades, all week long
- Your own opening DJ set at the closing party of SLS Music Week on Sunday, March 26th
- Goodbye dinner at The Bazaar by Jose Andres featuring Chef’s Menu and Wine Pairing
The package is touted as an “all inclusive, over-the-top party experience,” by representatives of the luxury brands. The package can be booked on SLS South Beach’s website, via this link.